Our Botox® Beverly Hills procedure is one of our most popular med spa treatments in Beverly Hills, with many patients turning to the injectable product to reduce signs of aging that emerge when they frown, squint, scowl, or smile. Now, similar products like Dysport and Jeuveau are also available. Dr. Ourian is proud to offer the highest quality Botox®, Dysport, and Jeuveau injections with excellent, natural-looking, and beautiful results.
Botox®, Dysport, and Jeuveau are a type of injectables known as neurotoxins. These products can be injected into the skin and underlying muscle to temporarily soften the appearance of wrinkles, especially around the eyes, eyebrows, or near the forehead. Botox®, Dysport, and Jeuveau are overall similar products but from different manufacturers. People commonly refer to all of these products generically as just “Botox®.”
At A Glance
Average Cost: Call Us
Surgery Length: 10 Minutes
Recovery Time: None
Botox® is the oldest and most widely-known option. Some patients prefer Botox® because it has been in use for the longest, with proven effective results. Dr. Ourian’s signature Beverly Hills Botox injections results typically last about 3-4 months.
Dysport is slightly less potent compared to Botox® due to a smaller molecular weight. However, it is sometimes preferred for treating larger areas, like the forehead, because it diffuses better than other products due to these smaller molecules. Dysport results are also visible quickly after injection—sometimes within 24 hours—though results may not last as long for some patients.
Jeuveau is the newest product of the three, in use since 2019. Jeuveau is more similar to Botox® and is sometimes referred to as “Newtox,” and the results are overall comparable. Jeuveau results typically last 3-6 months.
The active ingredient in Botox®, Dysport, and Jeuveau is a purified form of botulinum toxin. This neurotoxin temporarily paralyzes the muscles where the products are injected. When injected by an expert such as Dr. Ourian, Botox, Dysport, or Jeuveau soften facial expressions that cause wrinkles.
Los Angeles Botox patients that have wrinkles or fine lines caused by repetitive movement and facial expressions typically make good candidates for neurotoxin injections. The areas typically treated are:
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet
- “Eleven lines” between the eyebrows
- Frown lines
In addition, injecting neurotoxins prevents wrinkles from worsening due to making repeated facial expressions like frowning, squinting, or smiling. Today’s injection techniques ensure that patients can avoid the “frozen” look of the past and still freely express themselves, however.
Some patients who have certain skin disorders, muscle weakness in the intended treatment area, deep facial scarring, or thicker skin may not be suited to Botox, Dysport, or Jeuveau. Patients with signs of aging due to volume loss are also better suited to treatments such as dermal fillers rather than Botox, Dysport, or Jeuveau. Dr. Ourian will evaluate your health, cosmetic goals, and treatment area to determine whether neurotoxin injectables are the best option for you during a complimentary consultation appointment.
Dr. Ourian will first evaluate the treatment area determine the proper injection site. The area will then be sterilized and prepared for injection. If necessary, a topical numbing agent can also be applied to ensure you remain comfortable throughout the procedure. The Botox®, Dysport, or Jeuveau will then be injected using thin needles. The number of injections will vary depending on your goals for the procedure. Injections are completed very quickly, with appointments lasting no more than about 20-30 minutes.
Botox®, Dysport, and Jeuveau are typically priced per-unit used to complete a procedure. The final cost of your treatment will vary depending on the amount of product used, the goals for your procedure and injection site, and other factors. Dr. Ourian’s signature Beverly Hills Botox®, Dysport, or Jeuveau injections are arguably the best in Beverly Hills. You can receive a more specific cost estimate for your treatment after a consultation.
Frequently asked questions
- Can Botox® help me with my TMJ pain?
- Botox® has proven to be a promising treatment for patients suffering from TMJ (tempro-mandibular joint) pain and dysfunction. Botox® can be injected into muscles of the face causing tension and discomfort, thereby relieving jaw pain. These injections can also alleviate headaches resulting from teeth grinding.
- Can men undergo Botox® injections?
- Botox for men, also referred to as “BroTox,” is one of our most popular treatments. Men choose to have Botox® injections for a variety of reasons. Some men want to remain competitive in the business world with their younger colleagues. Others want to start a new chapter in their lives after a major life change, or to improve their dating prospects. Other men want to improve their self-esteem and confidence. Other men, starting in their early 30s, turn to Botox® as a preventative treatment to stave off wrinkles for as long as possible. Whatever the reason for choosing to have Botox® injections, rest assured that Dr. Ourian is known to provide the best male Botox® Los Angeles has available.